COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
Vaccinating rural communities to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic is no simple task and NRHA understands the unique issues and viewpoints you face as a rural health stakeholder leading the way.
Although many resources are currently available, we know materials focused rural audiences will be most effective in reaching our communities. Because of this, NRHA has curated the following tools to assist you immediately and allow you to easily distribute and co-brand by adding your organization’s logo.
This resource library includes conversation starters and public service announcements developed in partnership with the COVID Collaborative, Health Action Alliance, and the Ad Council that can help rural employers, small business owners and public sector employers share vaccine facts and improve vaccination access for employees and families.
If your organization has produced relevant rural COVID-19 vaccine resources that you do not see below, contact NRHA to request their inclusion.
Tools for Community Leaders
Tools for Health Care Leaders
Tools for Faith Leaders
Tools for Agricultural Leaders
Frequently Asked Questions
Posters and Infographics
Data and Surveys
Success Stories and Promising
|COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Best Practices (coming soon)
|COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Best Practices developed by NRHA's Rural Community Health Initiative.
|GHPC: COVID-19 Vaccine Rollout in Rural Communities
Focus group findings on COVID-19 vaccine rollout experience in rural communities developed by the Georgia Health Policy Center.
You can also review the list of general COVID-19 resources compiled by NRHA throughout the pandemic.
The Health Action Alliance has provided the following additional resources for rural business owners and employees:
- Small Business Resources: A comprehensive guide to help small businesses support employees, customers, and communities with vaccines, staff communication tools, and a checklist of simple vaccination steps.
- Tips for Rural Business Owners: A checklist of actions, audience insights, and message guidance for rural communities including vaccine talking points.
- Employee Communications Templates: Conversation guides, social media content, email and other internal communication, tips for finding speakers, audience insights, and other ready-to-use tools.
- Vaccines101 Video Series for Employees: Short video clips on topics including the science behind vaccinations, vaccine efficacy and safety, and what you can expect when you get vaccinated.
- Tips for Safer Workplace Returns: Guidance on mitigating transmission of COVID-19, supporting workers' mental health and other needs, and more.
The Ad Council has provided additional resources specifically for rural communities.
NRHA curated this concise, rural-focused resource library in partnership with membership organizations of the COVID Collaborative, the Health Action Alliance and the Ad Council, in order to help rural leaders engage their communities in vaccine conversations.