NRHA Student Liaison Program
NRHA’s Student Liaison Program involves NRHA student members linking students to schools with rural health tracks at a grassroots level.
Students with an interest in rural health leadership can network and provide feedback through quarterly calls and an in-person meeting at NRHA’s Annual Rural Health Conference that focuses on policy updates, rural programs and upcoming opportunities within NRHA.
The opportunities and responsibilities of the position include the following:
• Encourage attendance at NRHA conferences (scholarships, etc.)
• Attend and promote regular teleconference town hall meetings
• Connect with fellow liaisons at NRHA’s Annual Rural Health Conference
• Blog about rural health to involve fellow students
• Serve on NRHA’s Student Constituency Group board
Want to get involved?
Contact our student outreach coordinators, like us on Facebook or fill out a short form to sign up.
Fresno Pacific University
Texas A&M School of Rural Public Health
University of Health Science of Antigua
University of Kentucky
University of Washington